Dangling Spider Webs
Calling all Ghosts and Goblins! Halloween is right around the corner! If you're looking for a Spook-tacular activity for you and your child to do, this would be terror-ific!
- Yarn (White)
- Invisible Thread (Optional)
- Plastic Spiders
- Add a little water to your glue to make a watered-down glue mixture.
- Dip the yarn into the watered-down glue and pull through your pinched index finger and thumb to make sure the yarn isn't too wet.
- Blow up your balloon. The size of the balloon will be the size of the web.
- Wrap the gluey yarn around the balloon and set it out to dry.
- Once it's dry, pop the balloon. Now your web is ready to hang!
You can place as many or as few spiders as you want on the web. I hung some of these guys with invisible thread! If you don't have invisible thread, you can just use extra yarn.
For more fun Spook-tacular activities, check out www.pbs.org/parents/crafts-for-kids/dangling-spider-webs/