DIY Leaf Card
If you're heading out to the pumpkin patch anytime soon, or taking a walk outside, stop and collect some leaves for your next fun fall project! It is super easy to make these festival fall cards. These would be perfect for sending sweet thank you notes to family and loved ones this Thanksgiving season!
- Leaf Collection
- Stationary Cards and Envelopes
- Glue Sticks
- Gather your leaves and stationary
- Use a glue stick to cover the back of your leaf.
- Position your leaf on the note card.
- Gently press your hand onto the leaf to help it stick to the card.
- Allow the glue to dry.
- Now make more cards and send them to your friends!
For more fun fall crafts, check out www.pbs.org/parents/crafts-for-kids/diy-fall-leaf-cards/