Duct Tape Alphabet Magnets
Take learning to the fridge! Create you own alphabet magnets with some duct tape and cardboard. This is a great learning tool for younger children learning the alphabet, and a great tool for older children who are learning how to read and spell.
- duct tape
- magnets (3/4 inch round)
- thin cardboard
- paint pens
- Cut out a small square of thin cardboard and lay it onto a strip of duct tape
- Place a small magnet on the back and flap the ends of the duct tape over to cover the magnet. Trim the edges if needed.
- Add another layer of duct tape, fold over and cover the square like you are wrapping a present.
- Once fully wrapped in duct tape, write a letter on the front of the magnet using a paint pen.
- Decorate the letter with different colored paint pens to make it interesting and colorful
- Stick your magnets to the refrigerator and play some fun letter games!
For more instructions and other fun activities, click on th link below!