Recycled Gingerbread Village
Decorating a tree, listening to Christmas carols, and baking cookies are a few of the best things about Christmas. But your Christmas decorating isn't complete until you make a gingerbread house! And what could be better then one house? Why a whole village of course! Avoid the mess this year by making one of these recyclable gingerbread villages!
- Cardboard tea and cocoa boxes
- Hot glue gun
- White chalk marker
- Gather your collection of cardboard boxes.
- Open each box and turn it inside out.
- Glue the box back together inside out.
- Use your white chalk marker to draw a gingerbread house on your box.
- Draw on all of your boxes to create your recycled gingerbread village.
To find more fun craft ideas, click the link below! Happy crafting!