Recycled Plastic Bottle Flowers
April showers bring... flowers all year long?!? You can make your garden bloom all year long with these fun and vibrant recycled plastic bottle flowers! For more great enviorment friendly crafts visit the website below!
- clean plastic bottle
- colored tissue paper
- Mod Podge or school glue
- paint brush
- push pin
- wooden skewer
1. Cut the bottom section of a large plastic beverage bottle.
2. Coat the inside of your flower with a thin layer of Mod Podge or school glue.
3. Place your tissue paper strips and coat with more Mod Podge or school glue to seal it.
4. Push a thumb tack through the center of the flower and into a cork on the other side.
5. Add a skewer to the cork.
Try using bottles in different sizes and shapes with different colors to create a bouquet of flowers.