Reycled Paper Roll Daffodils
- Two toilet rolls
- Green straw
- Yellow paint and paintbrush
- Hot glue gun
- Cut six triangles on one end of a toilet roll and four one-inch lines on the other end.
- Cut a two-inch section off of another toilet roll and cut a line opening the roll up, then cut several small lines around one edge of the roll.
- Fold the petals back on both rolls.
- Turn the larger tube over and fold the rectangular flaps over each other to close the back. Hot glue in place.
- Place the smaller tube inside of the larger one, hot gluing in place. Use the hot glue gun to attach your straw stem to the flower.
- Finish your daffodil off with some yellow paint. Place a collection of toilet roll daffodils in a recycled jar or bottle and brighten up your day!