WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE? Voices in Democracy Pt. 2 of 3
Last Updated by
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Explore community solutions with SDPB's discussion series.
TOPIC: "Voices in Democracy: South Dakotans Engage, Empower & Enhance the Democratic Process"
Part 2 in a 3-part series examining why your vote counts and the importance of everyone's participation in a free and democratic government system.
Moderated by Chuck Parkinson.
- Wes Brown, Vantage Institute; SD State Coordinator, “We the People”: The Citizen and the Constitution
- Dr. Pamela Carriveau, Associate Professor of Political Science & Sociology, Black Hills State University
- Hannah Neumiller, Student, Black Hills State University
- Juel (Cliff) Pluimer II, Student, South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
- Bryan Waugh, Student, South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
WHEN: Wednesday, Feb. 27, noon MT
WHERE: SDPB Black Hills Studio, 415 Main Street, Rapid City
WHO: Free & open to the public.
Or, watch online at SDPB.org/live
Miss an episode? Where Do We Go from Here? is rebroadcast the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month at 7pm (6 MT) on SDPB2. And see an archive of past episodes here: Where Do We Go from Here?