WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE? Creating a Path Toward Gender-Responsive Communities
Last Updated by
Where Do We Go from Here?
Explore community solutions with SDPB’s discussion series.
TOPIC:“Rich Ways of Knowing: Addressing Women’s Strengths, Vulnerabilities & Creating a Path toward Gender Responsive Communities”
Celebrate Women’s Equity Day with us in-studio as we examine the challenges women face, and how gender equality and equity impact the health, welfare and quality of life in our communities.
- Dorothy Brewick - Women’s Rights Activist
- Susan Kroger, PhD, Co-founder & Co-Chair, LEAD South Dakota
- Lily Mendoza - Founder, Red Ribbon Skirt Society
- Suzan Nolan - Women’s Rights Activist
- Natalie Stites-Means, J.D, - Advocate & Consultant
WHEN: Wednesday, Aug. 28, noon
WHERE: SDPB Black Hills Studio, 415 Main Street, Rapid City
WHO: Free & open to the public.