Dakota Wesleyan To Host Nike Soccer Camp This Summer
Dakota Wesleyan University will host a Nike Soccer Camp this summer on July 26-29. This summer camp is for both girls and boys, and includes all age groups from 11 to 18.
This camp will offer a unique opportunity to develop your game under the direction of some of the nation's finest coaches. Directed by Head Coaches Jeremy Tosaya and Clay Glasgow, the camp staff consists of the Tiger coaching staff and players, and qualified instructors from the surrounding community.
Highlights of the Nike Soccer Camp:
- Nike Soccer camp t-shirt
- Post camp evaluation and completion certificate
- Technical & tactical training sessions
- Players are grouped by age and ability
- Small-sided games, as well as team and individual competitions
- Six hours of daily instruction
The goal of the camp is to ingrain the fundamentals of soccer into campers of all abilities, and instill the valuable skills and work ethic required to reach their maximum potential as soccer players.
For more information on prices and registration, click here.