Work For SDPB!
SDPB is a division of the South Dakota Bureau of Information and Telecommunications (BIT). All of SDPB’s job openings – as well as all jobs open in state government – are listed online at http://bhr.sd.gov/workforus.aspx.
SDPB currently does not have any openings.
SDPB offers internships to eligible college students. The following paid internship position(s) are currently available:
- TV Production, Vermillion: http://bit.ly/Lz4YAp
- Marketing/Promotion Production, Vermillion: http://bit.ly/1e3RX8s
- Marketing, Vermillion: http://bit.ly/1g2zVXs
- Radio/Multi-Media Programming/Production, Vermillion: http://bit.ly/1bvf27r
- Multi-Media News Reporter/Anchor, multiple, Rapid City 1, Sioux Falls 2, Vermillion 2: http://goo.gl/Mgb5nS
Internship applications are due Friday, February 7. Listings for Fall internships will be posted in the coming weeks.
Information and current internship listings (for all state agencies) can be found online: http://bhr.sd.gov/workforus/intern.aspx
If you represent a company or organization that would like to receive notification of job openings, please contact SDPB at 800-456-0766 during regular business hours.
South Dakota Public Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.