Listening to music is fun, and playing an instrument is even better! But what if you could create your own instrument and then play some catchy tunes? Now you can, and it is super easy to make! In no time, you will have your on band and be jamming to your own tunes! The best part is that it's super easy to make, and you will find all of the materials around your house!
- cardboard box (large cereal or cracker box)
- cardboard tube
- rubber bands
- duct tape
1. Cut holes on the front and top of cardboard box, for the sound hole and to attach the guitar neck.
2. Make small cuts around one end of the tube. This will be the top.
3. Insert the bottom of the tube into the hole at the top of box and duct tape in place.
4. Wrap rubber bands from the top of the tube—securing them in the cuts you made—to the bottom of the box and tape in place.
For more rockin' crafts, click the link below!