Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is right around the corner! If you are in the holiday spirit, here is a fun Christmas craft for you and your kiddos to do together. And the best part? You can use things that you can find around your house. So turn on the Christmas tunes, and start crafting!
- Popsicle sticks (about a dozen)
- Green paint
- Buttons (variety of colors)
- Twine, yarn or string
- Glue (glue guns work best but should be adult operated)
- Paint your Popsicle sticks green and let them dry.
- Cut the Popsicle sticks into pieces, each one longer than the one before. The last stick (bottom of the tree) should be a full-length Popsicle stick.
- Line up the stick pieces horizontally so they make a triangular tree shape.
- Use one stick as the trunk (glue it vertically and leave the end poking out at the bottom.)
- Glue the twine onto the Popsicle sticks and let it dry. Cut and glue the twine to make the tree hang down as far as you’d like.
- Glue on the buttons and let them dry.
- Tie a knot to connect the ends of the twine in a loop and let it hang!
For more holiday crafts, click the link below. Enjoy your holiday season!