- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 ounces mushrooms, preferably shiitake
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 package of Ramen or Udon Noodles
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
For the eggs:
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water by 1 inch.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 7 minutes.
- Promptly remove eggs and place in an ice bath.
- Drain well and let cool before peeling and halving.
For complete directions visit PBS Parents.