According to AroundMe.com, here are 19 signs that most Midwest people can relate to. If some of these don't look or sound familiar, then you may not be as midwestern as you thought.
19 Signs You're From the Midwest
1. It's pop, not soda
2. Cell phone towers are disguised in odd ways
3. We swim in lakes, no oceans
4. You scream "padiddle" when a car with a headlight out passes you
5. When you refer to the humidity as "it's a jungle out there"
6. Sun dried ladybugs smell
7. A snow day resulted in going outside to play
8. You measure distance in minutes instead of miles
9. Puppy Chow was a common childhood treat
10. Experiencing a corn maze around Halloween is a must
11. You're an absolute pro when it comes to tornado drills at school
12. Your favorite time of year is when the trees change color
13. You understand you can jump into hay bales as a kid
14. Most childhood memories took place outdoors
15. Seeing tractors on the highway is normal
16. The weather can shift from summer to winter in one day
17. 50 degrees in the fall feels cold, while 50 degrees in spring feels warm
18. The State/County Fair is a big deal
19. You enjoy catching Fireflies in the summer
What do you enjoy about living in the midwest?