1. They are always up for a good DIY project. Which means they are happy to help fix your car or change your lightbulbs.
2. They are just plain nice. You won’t find nicer people anywhere in the country.
3. From gardens to farming, they love to grow their own food. Which means they can provide for you.
4. All this farming and DIY stuff means they have a great work ethic.
5. They are always prepared. Whether it’s for a spontaneous trip or winter weather – South Dakotans have you covered.
State Farm / Flickr