South Dakota Public Broadcasting is excited to offer SDPB Passport, the member benefit that provides you with extended access to an on-demand library of quality public television programming.
Featuring thousands of hours of both PBS and select local programming, SDPB Passport allows you to watch even more episodes of your favorite shows, including full seasons of many current and past series. SDPB Passport is your guide to visiting the best that PBS has to offer in all genres - drama, science, history, the arts and nature.
For more information about SDPB Passport visit the FAQ page, and get ready to start your journey.
- Are you a Friends of SDPB Member WITH an activation code? Activate your SDPB Passport now!
- Are you a Friends of SDPB Member and don't know your code? Email us for help.
- You've activated, so start watching: Go to the video portal now!
- Need help connecting your Smart TV or mobile device to your SDPB Passport Account? Click here for detailed instructions.
- Have questions? Click here for our Frequently Asked Questions about SDPB Passport.