WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Explore community solutions with SDPB's live discussion series.
TOPIC: "At Risk or In Transition? Understanding & Cultivating Teen Mental Wellness"
Mental well-being in young people is an essential determinant of mental health later in life. Examine the physical, social, psychological and cognitive changes adolescents experience in transition to adulthood and how to strengthen families, schools and communities.
- Dr.Justine Ashokar, Dir.,Clinical Services, The Brain Injury Rehabilitation Center, Black Hills Works
- Lynell Rice Brinkworth, LMFT, QMHP, Spirals Counseling, LLC
- Stephanie Schweitzer Dixon, Executive Director, Front Porch Coalition
- Kelly Marker, MS, LPC-MH, Choose Wellness Counseling
- W. Burke Eilers, MS, LPC - MH, CPS, NCC, LAC,QMHP, CEO, Wellfully; former Dir., Youth & Family Services
WHEN: Wednesday, Nov. 14, Noon
WHERE: SDPB Black Hills Studios, 415 Main Street, Rapid City
WHO: Free & open to the public.