Earth Day Portraits
- a piece of blue paper
- paper, paint or tape (in yellow, green, and brown)
- glue or a glue stick
- bottle caps (1 yellow, 3 green, 5 white, and 3 of another color for flowers. We used red.)
- scissors (optional)
- Glue your yellow bottle cap near the top of your blue paper. If you're using paint or tape, add lines for the sun. If you're using paper, cut lines of yellow paper and glue them around the sun as rays of light.
- Glue the five white bottle caps near the sun to create a puffy white cloud.
- Glue or paint a tree trunk with brown paper, tape or paint. Then glue your three green bottle caps at the top to make your tree.
- For the flowers, glue or paint your stems and leaves with green paint, tape or paper to the bottom of the blue paper. Then, glue your "flowers" (bottle caps) to the top of each stem.
Georgia Setzer is a mother of two, a blogger and a Play Therapist who shares creative and playful pursuits on her blog, Love and Lollipops. She lives in Cape Town, South Africa, and loves writing about art, crafts, books and mommy-made fun.