Lollipop Flower Valentines
By Marisa Cieloha of Make Happy
- cupcake liners of different sizes
- green construction paper
- Layer your cupcake liners on top of one another by size. Place the bigger cups on the bottom and the smallest on top.
- Use a pencil to poke holes in the center of each cupcake liner. Then slide the lollipop through the holes.
- Make double-sided leaves by folding your green construction paper in half, cutting along the folded line, and folding each piece in half again, lengthwise. Draw a leaf shape, but be sure the fold is at the stem side, and don't cut through the fold.
- Write a message on the leaf before securing it to the lollipop stick. Then tape or glue close the fold around the stick.
Make as many as you like! What a sweet treat for Valentine's Day.
Marisa Cieloha is a mother of two who makes everyday experiences into learning experiences. She makes yummy food, crafty things, photographs, and memories. It makes her happy to create something where there was nothing before. She shares her creations on her blog, Make Happy.