Things To Avoid On Friday the 13th
Friday the 13th is a day of superstition and bad luck. However, there are plenty of ways to ensure you have good luck on this day full of taboo. According to Discovery news, there are 13 things people should avoid doing on Friday the 13th.
The Top-13 Things To Avoid Doing on Friday the 13th, according to Discovery News.
- Avoid Black Cats
- Don't Open an Umbrella Indoors
- Avoid Big Surprises
- Don't Trust the Moon
- Cover Your Mouth When Coughing or Yawning
- Don't Cross Your Knife and a Fork on a Dinner Table
- Avoid Seating 13 People At Your Dinner Table
- If You Planned a Romantic Date on Friday the 13th, Cancel It
- Don't Break a Mirror
- Don't Call Salmon By It's Name, Just Call it Fish
- If You're On a Boat, Don't Save Someone Who Goes Overboard
- Stay on Your Side of the Bed
- Don't Burn Eggshells